I have been to Dalhousie many times and during last visit, I and Vibha planned to walk around Dalhousie Public School. This beautiful School is located on a huge hill on the road which connected Dalhousie with Khajjiar. This PHOTO JOURNEY shares some photographs of Dalhousie Public School in Himachal Pradesh.
A day well spent with fellow bloggers, Saif Ali Khan, Daboo Ratnani & Aditi Singh Sharma @ Kingdom of Dreams
We had a blogger invite for today and we were not going for it earlier. Then last evening we got a call from a friend that he is coming and we had to pick him from railway station. Both these incidents made me to take a full day off, which was worth. We thoroughly enjoyed the day with blogger friends, Saif Ali Khan, Daboo Ratnani and Aditi Singh Sharma at Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon. This Photo Journey shares some moments from this brilliant day.
If you have heard about the new features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.0 and wondering how do you create an HDR image, then this step by step tutorial would help you to understand the workflow of creating HDR image out of 3 or more photographs.
Today Adobe launched the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, which sounds pretty exciting. On the very first day, we had some interesting discussions on ‘Indian Lightroomers’ group on Facebook. Here I thought of sharing some basic details about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.
First thing first – how can you get this latest version?
- If you are subscribed to CC (Creative Cloud), you will see an update for Lightroom cc. So install from CC panel and use these exciting features.
- #1 is applicable for folks who have CCPp (Create Cloud Photography Plan)
- If you are not subscribed to any of above, this is right time to rethink about your decision. I think decision is pretty simple if you use Photoshop as well as Lightroom. CCPp costs you $9.99 (499 Rs) per month which is best deal in my opinion. If you are also interested in other Adobe products like Premiere, Indesign or Illustrator then CC is the best for you.
- If you are sure that you would never need Photoshop, then you also have an option to upgrade from earlier version to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.0 and upgrade cost is $79 instead of full cost of $149. Please note that you need to have genuine software for upgrade process.
- If you are not a Lightroom user and just starting, you can have LR6 at $149.
So, as Creative-Cloud user, I updated to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and excited to try out new things in this update. Especially HDR. I have been fan of Photomatix HDR processing and there was a phase when I used to create HDR images a lot. There was brilliant integration of Photomatix with Lightroom. But now I need not to be dependent on another software for HDR processing...
When you are visiting San Francisco and search for things to explore, Bay of Aquaraium is one of the most popular & recommended place by many of the websites. But please keep your expectations right, otherwise you can feel disappointed by the experience there.