Hello Friends, it's time to say bye to 2016 and recall our happy moments from this year. Lot of us like to create collages and videos summarising the year. This post shares how you can quickly create a collage with photographs clicked in current year. The whole process is pretty easy for folks who already have photographs in Lightroom. and if you don't have, just import them into Lightroom and start following the steps mentioned.
So let's follow these simple steps -
1. Launch Adobe Photoshop Lightroom & your app would show you all the photographs in Catalog.
2. On the top part of the app, click on Metadata and then chose Date in first column.
3. Now you will see all photographs in years. You need to chose 2016.
4. Now you will only see photographs from 2016.
5. Hereon, process would differ and depends upon how you have been organizing the photographs in Lightroom. Certainly we don't want to use all the photographs in Collage and need to chose specific photographs.
6. Go to Attribute section. I have selected star rating 3 and red labels. I chose this because I wanted to filter the list further and want to see those photographs which are rated higher than 3 (3, 4, 5) and labels with red flag. This criterion can be different for you.
7. After filtering the list further, I rated desired images as 5 (images which I want to include in collage). Instead of 5 rating, one can also chose to label with different color.
8. When done with relabeling, change the filter so that it shows only those images which you want to include in collage.
9. Select all filtered photographs and create new collection.
10. Select this collection now and place them in such a way that all of them are visible. If you have lot of images to be included in collage, this method is not the ideal one and you need to wait for next post to deal with that.
11. Now hide all sidebars and top bottom to give maximum space to photographs.
12. Now press L twice so that only photographs are shown on your screen. And do print-screen :) .
These steps are shared with an assumption that you understand basic functionalities of Lightroom. If not, please drop us comments with your specific queries. I would love to share prompt responses.
If you liked this post and found it helpful, I would request you to follow these things when traveling -
- Manage your waste well and don’t litter
- Use dustbins. Tell us if you went to a place and found it hard to locate a dustbin.
- Avoid bottle waters in hills. Usually you get clean water in hills and water bottles create lot of mess in our ecosystem.
- Say big no to plastic and avoid those unhealthy snacks packed in plastic bags. Rather buy fruits.
- Don't play loud blaring music in forests of jungle camps. You are a guest in that ecosystem and disturbing the locals (humans and animals) is not polite