(Moved from other blog) It's been long time that I visited Shrikhand in Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh, but still I have strong memories of this wonderful trek. On the way, there was a wonderful valley of flowers with multicolored flowers and herbs. Our porter started collecting some of the herbs, he knew about and we also spent some good time in the valley with amazing fragrance around !
Shrikhand Mahadev trek is part of Great National Himalayan Park, which is first and first exclusive world heritage sight in Himachal Pradesh.
If you liked this post and found it helpful, I would request you to follow these things when traveling -
- Manage your waste well and don’t litter
- Use dustbins. Tell us if you went to a place and found it hard to locate a dustbin.
- Avoid bottle waters in hills. Usually you get clean water in hills and water bottles create lot of mess in our ecosystem.
- Say big no to plastic and avoid those unhealthy snacks packed in plastic bags. Rather buy fruits.
- Don't play loud blaring music in forests of jungle camps. You are a guest in that ecosystem and disturbing the locals (humans and animals) is not polite