Many times, this question arises that what should I do for putting my photographs on Website. How can I avoid misuse of my photographs and how to avoid infringement of my copyrights. On n On ... Many times people are worried about the discover-ability of their photographs and lot many other worries of Digital world ! Let's see what are basic things we should always do in Adobe Photoshop Elements -
1. Always add appropriate Keyword Tags to your Photographs.
2. Have a Descriptive Caption and ensure that you write caption into the final JEPG you upload online.
3. Watermark is must thing and you may want to have watermarks on important part of the photograph. But at the same time, make sure that it doesn't spoil the magical view of your photograph. Apply some opacity.
4. Never put your photographs in High-res. 800 pixels on longer side should be enough to go with .
5. Export files in JEPG or PNG for your Blog or Website.
6. 72 DPI photographs should be enough to post on your website.
If you don't know how to do any of above in Adobe Photoshop Elements, just go to Search on right side and look for appropriate stuff.