Wish you a Very Happy World Photography Day !!!

It's World Photography Day and this is first year in last 10 years when I didn't even pick the camera on this special day. 

After coming back from office, I thought of reading something about Photography today and learn something which I have never studies or tries myself. I did it after a long time and really enjoyed to read inspiration stuff and watching some of the cool videos on Youtube

It's a very good opportunity for me to share some of the online resources I always prefer when it comes to learning about Photography techniques, Equipments and inspirational work by other accomplished photographers. Knowing that most of the followers of Photo Journey are beginners or serious amateur photographers, we are only sharing main resources of information.

Learning Photography Techniques and Tips - Digital Photography School

Photography Equipments/Gadgets - http://www.dpreview.com/

Work by other accomplished photographers - Flickr 

And of course Youtube has one of the best resources for anything on web. 

Wish you a Very Happy World Photography Day !!!

Comments

Trending Post Today !

How to reach Kasol/Malana and top things to do around this stunning hill-station of Himalayan State of India

Main places to see & Top things to do around Dalhousie : Stunning Hill Station in Himalayan State of India