Few days back we shared Christmas post on our facebook page and one of my blogger friends Subhadip Mukherjee mentioned about Kolkata Christmas Celebrations. He shared more details about the celebrations in his own city. We had few mail exchanges and he offered to share these photographs on Travellingcamera.com. Nothing can be better that showcasing the celebration in own city. Check out this Photo Journey with all photographs clicked by Subhadip. Do check some of the links mentioned below where you can find more about Christmas in Kolkata.
If you liked this post and found it helpful, I would request you to follow these things when traveling -
- Manage your waste well and don’t litter
- Use dustbins. Tell us if you went to a place and found it hard to locate a dustbin.
- Avoid bottle waters in hills. Usually you get clean water in hills and water bottles create lot of mess in our ecosystem.
- Say big no to plastic and avoid those unhealthy snacks packed in plastic bags. Rather buy fruits.
- Don't play loud blaring music in forests of jungle camps. You are a guest in that ecosystem and disturbing the locals (humans and animals) is not polite