Few weeks back I was in Mumbai and stayed JW Marriott Sahar, which is close to the airport. This Photo Journey shares some of the photographs of this property and all these photographs are clicked with phone camera.
Above is photograph of swimming pool at JW Marriot, Sahar. Thanks to rains for adding a different feel to the place. Everything looks so fresh and colorful.
Hotel has 2 receptions. This is secondary one which was empty and there are huge conference halls on this side of the property. Some of the sections were under construction/renovation when I visited in August'16.
A quick glance at the room. It was Spacious and facing the pool. There is a huge washroom with bathtub.
Seating arrangement near room window. It was raining most of the times, so we spent time in rooms except the first day when we chose to move out in-spite of rains.
This photograph is clicked at glittering reception. This is main reception of the property and a cafe on other side of the reception. This area looks stunning during night.
Clouds were keeping an eye on us. As we moved out, rain started and then we headed to Sea Link, Band Stand, Juhu Chaupati etc.
If you liked this post and found it helpful, I would request you to follow these things when traveling -
- Manage your waste well and don’t litter
- Use dustbins. Tell us if you went to a place and found it hard to locate a dustbin.
- Avoid bottle waters in hills. Usually you get clean water in hills and water bottles create lot of mess in our ecosystem.
- Say big no to plastic and avoid those unhealthy snacks packed in plastic bags. Rather buy fruits.
- Don't play loud blaring music in forests of jungle camps. You are a guest in that ecosystem and disturbing the locals (humans and animals) is not polite