This Photo Journey shares 12 photographs from Dalhousie, Khajjiar and other surrounding areas. Just have a look and see if excites you to plan your vacation soon.
A view of Khajjiar...
If these photographs made you know more about Dalhousie, Khajjiar and other interesting places, check out - http://phototravelings.blogspot.com/search/label/Dalhousie
If you liked this post and found it helpful, I would request you to follow these things when traveling -
- Manage your waste well and don’t litter
- Use dustbins. Tell us if you went to a place and found it hard to locate a dustbin.
- Avoid bottle waters in hills. Usually you get clean water in hills and water bottles create lot of mess in our ecosystem.
- Say big no to plastic and avoid those unhealthy snacks packed in plastic bags. Rather buy fruits.
- Don't play loud blaring music in forests of jungle camps. You are a guest in that ecosystem and disturbing the locals (humans and animals) is not polite