During our trip to Odisha, we stayed in Trident Bhubaneshwar. This Photo Journey shares some of the photographs we clicked inside the hotel compound.
View of lush green garden from one of the windows.
Swimming pool at Trident Hotel, Bhubaneshwar.
A wooden creation places in lobby and you can see swimming pool in background.
Beautiful flower creation - Flowers floating on water.
If you liked this post and found it helpful, I would request you to follow these things when traveling -
- Manage your waste well and don’t litter
- Use dustbins. Tell us if you went to a place and found it hard to locate a dustbin.
- Avoid bottle waters in hills. Usually you get clean water in hills and water bottles create lot of mess in our ecosystem.
- Say big no to plastic and avoid those unhealthy snacks packed in plastic bags. Rather buy fruits.
- Don't play loud blaring music in forests of jungle camps. You are a guest in that ecosystem and disturbing the locals (humans and animals) is not polite