After her first successful Photo Journey series on Odisha, Anushka Bishen is sharing about her recent trips to Redwood Coast. Redwood Coast is also known as North Coast of California and has some of the most beautiful landscapes around Pacific ocean.
The region's Pacific Ocean coast stretches from San Francisco Bay northwards to Humboldt Bay and on to the border of Oregon. The coastline is often inaccessible and includes rocky cliffs and hills, streams and tide pools.
The climate around Redwood coastline has varied range. Areas around coast side can be seen covered with fog during mild winters. Some of the high elevations can be seen with snow on the top. Summers are also quite harsh.
Here are some of the photographs of Redwood with huge trees all around. Don't miss the last photograph of this photograph and notice the size of Anushka in front of a huge tree.
Such a beautiful place it is. All surrounded by hundreds of years old tree standing tall. It seems like some of them are trying to touch the sky.
If you liked this post and found it helpful, I would request you to follow these things when traveling -
- Manage your waste well and don’t litter
- Use dustbins. Tell us if you went to a place and found it hard to locate a dustbin.
- Avoid bottle waters in hills. Usually you get clean water in hills and water bottles create lot of mess in our ecosystem.
- Say big no to plastic and avoid those unhealthy snacks packed in plastic bags. Rather buy fruits.
- Don't play loud blaring music in forests of jungle camps. You are a guest in that ecosystem and disturbing the locals (humans and animals) is not polite