Hi Blogger friends and story tellers, recently I tried Adobe Slate to share some of my Travel and family stories through photographs. I am super impressed with the kind of results I could achieve with Adobe Slate. Click on any of these 3 stories I created using Adobe Slate (by clicking on these photograph).
The very first Photo Journey is about Himachal Pradesh and various details related to Himalayan State - places to visit, how to reach main hill stations, off-beat hill stations, it's people and lot more. Click on above story to see it yourself.
To use Adobe Slate, you just need to create an account using your Facebook or Twitter account, which is very quick. If you are already an Adobe customer and have Adobe.com login, try that.
Adobe Slate has various themes, which you can chose and start building your story. In any story, you can add photographs, text, grids of images, links to external websites, videos from your Youtube channel and something called Glideview, which is awesome. One has to try to experience the ease to create such brilliant stories.
And when you are done with creation of one such story, you can share it on Facebook, Twitter or embed in your blog or website.
Do give it a try and share your experience through comments below.
If you liked this post and found it helpful, I would request you to follow these things when traveling -
- Manage your waste well and don’t litter
- Use dustbins. Tell us if you went to a place and found it hard to locate a dustbin.
- Avoid bottle waters in hills. Usually you get clean water in hills and water bottles create lot of mess in our ecosystem.
- Say big no to plastic and avoid those unhealthy snacks packed in plastic bags. Rather buy fruits.
- Don't play loud blaring music in forests of jungle camps. You are a guest in that ecosystem and disturbing the locals (humans and animals) is not polite