(Migrated from old blog on Adobe Photoshop Elements) Today we shall be talking about simple workflow of getting metadata of Photograph through Adobe Photoshop Elements. Without taking much time, let's start the process of extracting metadata of a Photograph -
1. Open a photograph in Editor of Adobe Photoshop Elements
2. Go to File Menu and Select File-Menu option
3. It will open a dialog with different tabs under which different types of metadata is shown for open photograph - IPTC, Camera Data, History etc.
4. Now to extract metadata of photograph, just go to the bottom and click Export option. Please see image below to know the way to locate Export option.
5. It will open a simple dialog to save metadata in XMP.
Please feel free to post your queries through comments in case of specific doubts around the same.