Create a Panaroma with minimum efforts in Photoshop Elements
Click Here to see more details...
- Click photographs of the same plane (Height)
... Make sure that there is some scene-overlapping in photographs clicked by moving left to right or vice-versa.
- Download the Photographs into a folder
- Launch PSE-Editor
- Go to File>New>Panorama Photomerge
- It will open a dialog where you need to specify the files from which you want to create a Panorama.
- Click OK and you will get a Panoramic view of the location...
- Use Tripod to click the picks if you have... You can click without tripod but need to take care of height...
- Click the photographs such that any two photographs have some overlapping area...
- Don't change Camera Settings when you are clicking photographs for Panorama...(You can notice some lines in above pic... These are due to different exposures and tilt in camera...)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)