(This post is migrated from other blog) Some time back we saw one of the discussion on Adobe Forums at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4135522, although it's unanswered as of now. This is very simple problem to solve but many times ignored by lot of folks. Here user wants to rename the photograph which is being organized through Adobe Photoshop Elements. Apart from renaming s/he also wants to move this file to a new location. So if we rename the file or move it to new location through browser, it will be marked as missing in Organizer and will be unusable. Let's see how we can achieve this through Adobe Photoshop Elements Organizer.
1. Renaming a Photograph in Adobe Photoshop Elements - Right click on the photograph and open Properties dialog.
2. In General tab of Properties dialog, we can simply type in new name of the file and change will reflect in Windows Browser as well. Please have a look at below mentioned image and click on it to see larger version of the image.
3. Moving a Photograph from one location to another location/folder through Adobe Photoshop Elements : Go to File Menu and select 'Move...'
4. Following dialog will be shown on opting Move option under File Menu - 'Move Selected Items'. if required more files can be added or removed without going back to Organizer Imagewell.
5. Selected appropriate location where you want to move the selected photograph and photograph will be automatically moved on your windows Browser or hard-drive.
Organizer provides very rich functionalists even when you feel the need of reorganizing organized photographs.
Please feel free to share your feedback or more questions through Comments.