Another good session of 'Naughty Monty goes for a walk' by Literature Studio

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon. 

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.


Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

Naughty Monty -- Literature Studio's Creative Writing workshop for children -- came to Noida on 15 February. Five brilliant young girls participated and learnt to create a character and perceive the world from that character's point of view. This was the second Naughty Monty and I have been told that from here Naughty Monty intends to walk to Gurgaon.This was a 3-hour long workshop and there were limited number of seats to ensure that each child gets individual attention. By chance all participants were young girls. Young boys need to catch up here.It was nice to see all young ladies get drawn into the workshop immediately and start participating extensively. Very soon they were vehemently defending the characters they had come up with and helping each other with story ideas.But while they listened to each other carefully, they were very protective about their individual stories and didn't hesitate from saying no when a suggestion didn't go well with their idea of the story.The idea of the workshop wasn't to forcefully make children write. The idea was to get children thinking about stories and how they can actively come up with new story ideas.Apart from writing, many children also chose to draw their characters and settings. This helped them imagine their story much more clearly. And also gave them a much-needed break from writing.They were very eager to share their work and explained their drawings and stories very well. They weren't shy from coming forward with their views.When it was time for snacks break, 40% of the participants were against the idea. They wanted to go on with the workshop. But the other 60% overruled them. And we took out 10 minutes to relax and chat about general life and interests.By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

By the end of the workshop, all children had completed their stories and read them out. Some children had chosen to write the story in narrative form, while others had chosen to write a script. Overall it was another fun session and I was glad to be a part of it, even if only as a photographer.

1 comment:

lifestalker said...

beautiful... and at this age, being in some creative writing class, now i got, why they say, girls grow up faster than boys. :)

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...