Sharing this photograph after a long time as I was out for Birding in Pong Dam Lake, which is located in Kangra Region of Himachal Pradesh. Due to post-vacation business, I could not share photographs for last one week and thought of starting a series on Birds we saw during this trip. During the trip to Pong Dam, I met lot of professional wild-lifers and passionate birders there. Apart from amazing people in the group, we met various migratory birds from various parts of the world. Ruddy Shelduck was the first one I saw around shorelines of Pong Dam Lake. A pretty colorful birds which are usually found in Couples. For more photographs of Ruddy Shelduck, check out - This post
If you liked this post and found it helpful, I would request you to follow these things when traveling -
- Manage your waste well and don’t litter
- Use dustbins. Tell us if you went to a place and found it hard to locate a dustbin.
- Avoid bottle waters in hills. Usually you get clean water in hills and water bottles create lot of mess in our ecosystem.
- Say big no to plastic and avoid those unhealthy snacks packed in plastic bags. Rather buy fruits.
- Don't play loud blaring music in forests of jungle camps. You are a guest in that ecosystem and disturbing the locals (humans and animals) is not polite