How to import Contacts from V-Cards, Microsoft Outlook OR Outlook Express to Adobe Photoshop Elements Organizer?
Adobe Photoshop Elements Organizer being a media management software helps in huge way when it comes to sharing your Photographs with Clients, Friends or Family. There are lot of sharing workflows which include Photo-Mails, Photographs as attachments in an email, Share to online portals like Flickr and Facebook etc. For email workflows, we can also keep all appropriate Contact-Ids, so that we need not remember emails ids all the time or need not to open other software to check contacts/email-ids. Contacts can be very easily imported from Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or V-Cards into Adobe Photoshop Elements Organizer. Let's Check first workflow of importing from V-Cards.
1. Launch Adobe Photoshop Elements Organizer.
2. Go to Edit Menu of Organizer and Select 'Contact Book...'
3. It will launch following dialog and we need to click on 'Import' button on top of this window.
4. For Import, we shall be presented with following three options - V-Card, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express.
5. Select VCard File and click OK. On this following window will be shown where you have to explore the location with VCF file is lying and just select it.
As you select a VCF file and click OPEN, your contacts will be imported into the Organizer. Now, you should be able to use these contacts in all available workflows where we need to enter Email-Ids.