Object selection is one of the basic and important thing we usually do in Adobe Photoshop Elements and at times, we feel the need of making circular selection of a particular size. Today we shall share one of the recommended ways of doing circular selection around an object. Let's go step by step to understand this process of making Circular Selection in a Photograph opened in Adobe Photoshop Elements.
1. Open desired photograph in Adobe Photoshop Elements through Open option under File Menu in Editor.
2. On Left Tool Bar select 'Elliptical Marquee Tool' as shown in image below.
3. After selecting Elliptical Marquee Tool, imagine a square around the subject you want to select and place your cursor on middle point of bottom line of that square. If you don't understand what I mean, please have a look at image shown below.
4. Now press SHIFT with other hand and start moving your mouse upwards in straight vertical line and reach upper line of this square. This will exactly create a circular selection around your subject.
5. In case there it didn't work well for you in terms of exact size, just go to Select Menu and transform your selection to fit the subject.