Watermarking is an essential part of Photo sharing and getting popular over time. Everyone has different watermarking styles and photographers tend to experiment with various forms of same watermark. Today we are going to share one of the creative ways to watermark photographs and with max ease & flexibility.
Here is a short description about how this can be achieved:
1. Create a Transparent Layer in Editor
2. Create a Text Layer and create the watermark you want to see on your Photographs
3. Make it fancy by using Bevel Effects (See last post about more details)
4. do all resizing and other style settings
5. When you are done with final Watermark, Go to "Edit">"Define Brush"
6. You will see your watermark as last Brush in Bursh-Palette
Now time is to use this brush for Watermarking: Open your Photograph, select the brush you created and apply it...
Here is FINAL result :