My Hometown : Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh


Posted by Ripple (VJ) :My Hometown : Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh : Sky in early morning @ Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh : Love blue sky which is very difficult to see in Delhi :( Sky in early morning @ Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh

Posted by Ripple (VJ) : My Homoetown : Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh :  Tree shadow on a village road near Chauntra...Tree shadow on a village road near Chauntra...

Posted by Ripple (VJ) : My Homoetown : Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh :  Pine Tree leavesPine Tree leaves

Posted by Ripple (VJ) : My Homoetown : Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh : Blue Sky :) @ Hamirpur Blue Sky :) @ Hamirpur

Posted by Ripple (VJ) : My Homoetown : Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh : Mountain range near bhota @ Hamirpur Mountain range near bhota @ Hamirpur

Posted by Ripple (VJ) : My Homoetown : Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh : Early Morning view from Town-bharadi @ Hamirpur Early Morning view from Town-bharadi @ Hamirpur

Posted by Ripple (VJ) : My Homoetown : Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh : Wooden stairs in an old house... Wooden stairs in an old house...




8 comments:

Vibha said...

Your hometown is simply beautiful!!!

arun said...

MERA HAMIRPUR SBSE NYARA

arun said...

beauty is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narender said...

Last time when I travelled to Jammu/Katra via Hamirpur, I had a break at similar place of Chauntra...

arun said...

last time when i travleled to my home from baddi in the way of mehre we see the hills and jungles that was so nice...........

Manish said...

Himachal Pradesh is the best state

boby said...

iam BOBY. i belong to kakkar distt.hamirpur.HAMIRPUR place is the golden & wonderful place.here breath is so much fresh & healthy!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhavna Negi said...

Amazing place, and Indeed we have such magnificent spots in India.. :))

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...